Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 10 EOC: Networking

Networking is a key role in advertising and promoting one’s business in any market. Another way to promote one’s business is to create a product that people then talk about. Word of mouth can also be a huge driving factor for people to become interested in a business. Some more traditional methods of marketing include flyers, billboards and running ads in local magazines and newspapers. These are all ways that I will promote my business as a photographer in the Las Vegas and its surrounding areas. I plan to also use the internet to attract people to my business by posting photo sessions and advertisement on social networking site such as Twitter and Facebook. Having a page for my businesson a site like Facebook will help to promote my business and help to direct people to my website. My webpage will also be promoted on my personal Facebook page as well. Another way I plan to promote my business by attending events and tradeshows where I can network with others in my field. I also plan to have custom decals made that will be placed on my vehicle with the name of my studio and phone number. Trying to be as visible as possible in the Las Vegas market will help to drive business into my studio. Another way that I will promote my business is by calling previous customers and letting them know what new things our studio has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment