Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 9 EOC: Where Will I Be At Age 40?

Unlike some of the student currently in school I am someone who has already had a career and then chose to go back to school. I chose to go back to school after the economy went down the tubes and the current field that I was in started to dry up. I also decided to go back to school to change my career to something I had a true passion for which for me is photography. I have always since I was a kid loved photography yet never really thought of it as a career path for me. I at the time thought of it more as a passionate hobby of mine. Then through a series of events I was presented with the opportunity to not only get a degree, but get a degree in something that I loved. Not ever having any long term schooling after high school was always something that I wanted to change, so here I am working hard to get my degree in a field I love so that I can have a career in a field I have a passion for. I see myself as a professional photographer now as well instead of just a hobbyist. I guess the answer to the question of this blog post is simply I see myself at age 40 in a career I love making a comfortable living for me and my family, and best of all being happy with what I get to wake up and do each and every morning. The simplest give you can give yourself and others is to be happy with who you are and what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment